Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Behavior and Sleep Problems in Children With a Family History of Autism
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 169–176, June 2013
How to Cite
Schwichtenberg, A. J., Young, G. S., Hutman, T., Iosif, A.-M., Sigman, M., Rogers, S. J. and Ozonoff, S. (2013), Behavior and Sleep Problems in Children With a Family History of Autism. Autism Res, 6: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/aur.1278
This research was supported by the following grants. Grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Grant numbers: K99/R00 MH092431(Schwichtenberg), R01 MH068398 (Ozonoff), and U54 MH068172 (Sigman).
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K99/R00 MH092431, R01 MH068398, U54 MH068172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!