Grant Sponsor: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), Grant Number: ESRC RES-000-22-3216.
Is There a Bidirectional Relationship Between Maternal Well-Being and Child Behavior Problems in Autism Spectrum Disorders? Longitudinal Analysis of a Population-Defined Sample of Young Children
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 201–211, June 2013
How to Cite
Totsika, V., Hastings, R. P., Emerson, E., Lancaster, G. A., Berridge, D. M. and Vagenas, D. (2013), Is There a Bidirectional Relationship Between Maternal Well-Being and Child Behavior Problems in Autism Spectrum Disorders? Longitudinal Analysis of a Population-Defined Sample of Young Children. Autism Res, 6: 201–211. doi: 10.1002/aur.1279
Conflict of Interest Declaration: The authors have no direct or indirect conflict of interest related to the work presented in this paper.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). Grant Number: ESRC RES-000-22-3216
This article has been cited by:
- 1Associations between child behavior problems, family management, and depressive symptoms for mothers of children with autism spectrum disorder, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2016, 26, 80, , ,
- 2How Are Child Restricted and Repetitive Behaviors Associated with Caregiver Stress Over Time? A Parallel Process Multilevel Growth Model, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2016, 46, 5, 1773, , ,
- 3Depression in Youth With Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Role Of ASD Vulnerabilities and Family–Environmental Stressors, Journal of Mental Health Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 2015, 8, 3-4, 120, , ,
- 4Poverty and the Growth of Emotional and Conduct Problems in Children with Autism With and Without Comorbid ADHD, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2015, 45, 9, 2928, , , ,
- 5Prosocial skills in young children with autism, and their mothers’ psychological well-being: Longitudinal relationships, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2015, 13-14, 25, , , , ,
- 6Raising a Child with Autism: A Developmental Perspective on Family Adaptation, Current Developmental Disorders Reports, 2015, 2, 1, 65, , ,
- 7Environmental risk factors associated with the persistence of conduct difficulties in children with intellectual disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2014, 35, 12, 3508, , , , , ,
- 8Parental wellbeing of Iranian families with children who have developmental disabilities, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2014, 35, 7, 1639, , ,
- 9Resilience in families raising children with disabilities and behavior problems, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2014, 35, 4, 833, , ,
- 10Systems analysis of associations over time between maternal and sibling well-being and behavioral and emotional problems of children with autism, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2014, 8, 11, 1516, , , ,