Grant sponsor: NIMH; Grant number MH81066.
Letting a Typical Mouse Judge Whether Mouse Social Interactions Are Atypical
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 212–220, June 2013
How to Cite
Shah, C. R., Forsberg, C. G., Kang, J.-Q. and Veenstra-VanderWeele, J. (2013), Letting a Typical Mouse Judge Whether Mouse Social Interactions Are Atypical. Autism Res, 6: 212–220. doi: 10.1002/aur.1280
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no direct competing financial interests. JV has acted as a paid consultant to Novartis has received research funding for nonoverlapping work from Seaside Therapeutics, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, and Forest.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH81066
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH081066, HD15052
Vol. 8, Issue 1, 120, Article first published online: 19 DEC 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Balb/c mice treated with d-cycloserine arouse increased social interest in conspecifics, Brain Research Bulletin, 2013, 99, 95, , ,