Grant sponsor: NIMH; Grant number MH81066.
Letting a Typical Mouse Judge Whether Mouse Social Interactions Are Atypical
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 212–220, June 2013
How to Cite
Shah, C. R., Forsberg, C. G., Kang, J.-Q. and Veenstra-VanderWeele, J. (2013), Letting a Typical Mouse Judge Whether Mouse Social Interactions Are Atypical. Autism Res, 6: 212–220. doi: 10.1002/aur.1280
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no direct competing financial interests. JV has acted as a paid consultant to Novartis has received research funding for nonoverlapping work from Seaside Therapeutics, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, and Forest.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH81066
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH081066, HD15052
Vol. 8, Issue 1, 120, Article first published online: 19 DEC 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!