Joint senior authors.
The Relationship Between Attentional Bias and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 237–247, August 2013
How to Cite
Hollocks, M. J., Ozsivadjian, A., Matthews, C. E., Howlin, P. and Simonoff, E. (2013), The Relationship Between Attentional Bias and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 6: 237–247. doi: 10.1002/aur.1285
Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) in Mental Health; code: PCCKASA
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1An update on anxiety in youth with autism spectrum disorders, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2015, 1, ,
- 2Mechanisms of Anxiety Related Attentional Biases in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2015, 45, 10, 3339, , ,
- 3Social-Emotional Inhibition of Return in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder Versus Typical Development, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2015,, , , ,