Joint senior authors.
The Relationship Between Attentional Bias and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 237–247, August 2013
How to Cite
Hollocks, M. J., Ozsivadjian, A., Matthews, C. E., Howlin, P. and Simonoff, E. (2013), The Relationship Between Attentional Bias and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 6: 237–247. doi: 10.1002/aur.1285
Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) in Mental Health; code: PCCKASA
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!