Grant sponsor: National Institute on drug abuse; Grant number: DA014610 and in part by the NYU NIEHS Center Grant No. ES000260.
Prenatal and Early-Life Exposure to High-Level Diesel Exhaust Particles Leads to Increased Locomotor Activity and Repetitive Behaviors in Mice
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 248–257, August 2013
How to Cite
Thirtamara Rajamani, K., Doherty-Lyons, S., Bolden, C., Willis, D., Hoffman, C., Zelikoff, J., Chen, L.-C. and Gu, H. (2013), Prenatal and Early-Life Exposure to High-Level Diesel Exhaust Particles Leads to Increased Locomotor Activity and Repetitive Behaviors in Mice. Autism Res, 6: 248–257. doi: 10.1002/aur.1287
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- National Institute on drug abuse. Grant Number: DA014610
- NYU NIEHS Center. Grant Number: ES000260
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!