Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Brain Function Differences in Language Processing in Children and Adults with Autism
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 288–302, August 2013
How to Cite
Williams, D. L., Cherkassky, V. L., Mason, R. A., Keller, T. A., Minshew, N. J. and Just, M. A. (2013), Brain Function Differences in Language Processing in Children and Adults with Autism. Autism Res, 6: 288–302. doi: 10.1002/aur.1291
Grant Numbers: Autism Center of Excellence HD055748; Collaborative Programs of Excellence in Autism U19HD35469
Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication
Grant Number: K23 DC00669 [to DLW]
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Autism Center of Excellence. Grant Number: HD055748
- Collaborative Programs of Excellence in Autism. Grant Number: U19HD35469
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication. Grant Number: K23 DC00669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!