Grant sponsor: Lake Erie Consortium of Osteopathic Medical Training.
Quantification of the Stapedial Reflex Reveals Delayed Responses in Autism
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 344–353, October 2013
How to Cite
Lukose, R., Brown, K., Barber, C. M. and Kulesza, R. J. (2013), Quantification of the Stapedial Reflex Reveals Delayed Responses in Autism. Autism Res, 6: 344–353. doi: 10.1002/aur.1297
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- Lake Erie Consortium of Osteopathic Medical Training
This article has been cited by:
- 1A study of cochlear and auditory pathways in patients with tension-type headache, The Journal of Headache and Pain, 2015, 16, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Organization of the human superior olivary complex in 15q duplication syndromes and autism spectrum disorders, Neuroscience, 2015, 286, 216, , ,