Grant Sponsor: National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Rehabilitation Research Career Development Program.
Effects of Environmental Enrichment on Repetitive Behaviors in the BTBR T+tf/J Mouse Model of Autism
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 337–343, October 2013
How to Cite
Reynolds, S., Urruela, M. and Devine, D. P. (2013), Effects of Environmental Enrichment on Repetitive Behaviors in the BTBR T+tf/J Mouse Model of Autism. Autism Res, 6: 337–343. doi: 10.1002/aur.1298
Grant Number: K12 HD055929.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Rehabilitation Research Career Development Program. Grant Number: K12 HD055929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!