Grant sponsor: Stichting Nuts Ohra.
Empathic Responsiveness of Children and Adolescents with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 362–371, October 2013
How to Cite
Scheeren, A. M., Koot, H. M., Mundy, P. C., Mous, L. and Begeer, S. (2013), Empathic Responsiveness of Children and Adolescents with High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 6: 362–371. doi: 10.1002/aur.1299
Grant number: SNO-T-0701-116.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Stichting Nuts Ohra. Grant Number: SNO-T-0701-116
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical assessment of social cognitive function in neurological disorders, Nature Reviews Neurology, 2015, 12, 1, 28, , , , ,
- 2Social neuroscience in psychiatry: unravelling the neural mechanisms of social dysfunction, Psychological Medicine, 2015, 45, 06, 1145, , ,
- 3Empathie in autisme, Kind & Adolescent Praktijk, 2014, 13, 2, 56,