Grant sponsor: A Project Funded by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
Association between MTHFR Gene Polymorphisms and the Risk of Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 384–392, October 2013
How to Cite
Pu, D., Shen, Y. and Wu, J. (2013), Association between MTHFR Gene Polymorphisms and the Risk of Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Meta-Analysis. Autism Res, 6: 384–392. doi: 10.1002/aur.1300
Declaration of Conflicting Interests: The authors declared no conflicts of interest with respect to the authorship and/or publication of this article.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!