Grant sponsor: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders; Grant numbers: R01DC012033, R01DC007129-01.
Quantifying Repetitive Speech in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Language Impairment
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 372–383, October 2013
How to Cite
van Santen, J. P. H., Sproat, R. W. and Hill, A. P. (2013), Quantifying Repetitive Speech in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Language Impairment. Autism Res, 6: 372–383. doi: 10.1002/aur.1301
Grant sponsor: Autism Speaks; Grant number: Innovative Technology for Autism Grant 2407.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01DC012033, R01DC007129-01
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: Innovative Technology for Autism Grant 2407
This article has been cited by:
- 1Absence of Substantial Copy Number Differences in a Pair of Monozygotic Twins Discordant for Features of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Case Reports in Genetics, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Interactive Technologies for Autism, Synthesis Lectures on Assistive, Rehabilitative, and Health-Preserving Technologies, 2013, 2, 2, 1, , , ,