Individual Differences in the Real-Time Comprehension of Children with ASD
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 417–432, October 2013
How to Cite
Venker, C. E., Eernisse, E. R., Saffran, J. R. and Weismer, S. E. (2013), Individual Differences in the Real-Time Comprehension of Children with ASD. Autism Res, 6: 417–432. doi: 10.1002/aur.1304
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Deafness & Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01DC007223, T32DC005359, F31DC009142
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Numbers: R37HD037466, P30HD003352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!