Theory of Mind in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Do Siblings Matter?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 443–453, October 2013
How to Cite
Matthews, N. L., Goldberg, W. A. and Lukowski, A. F. (2013), Theory of Mind in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Do Siblings Matter?. Autism Res, 6: 443–453. doi: 10.1002/aur.1308
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Autism Society of America, San Diego Bernard Rimland Memorial Research Grant
- School of Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine Summer Research Grant
- University of California, Irvine Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!