Evidence for Gender-Specific Endophenotypes in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder During Empathy
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 506–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, K., Regenbogen, C., Pauly, K. D., Gossen, A., Schneider, D. A., Mevissen, L., Michel, T. M., Gur, R. C., Habel, U. and Schneider, F. (2013), Evidence for Gender-Specific Endophenotypes in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder During Empathy. Autism Res, 6: 506–521. doi: 10.1002/aur.1310
1. Grant sponsor: German Research Foundation (DFG, International Research Training Group 1328: “Brain-behavior relationship of emotion and social cognition in schizophrenia and autism”)
Grant Number: KFO 112 and HA 3202/7-1
2. Grant sponsor: Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research of the Medical Faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
Grant number: IZKF, N2-6
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: KFO 112, HA 3202/7-1
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research of the Medical Faculty of the RWTH Aachen University. Grant Number: IZKF, N2-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!