Evidence for Gender-Specific Endophenotypes in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder During Empathy
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 506–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, K., Regenbogen, C., Pauly, K. D., Gossen, A., Schneider, D. A., Mevissen, L., Michel, T. M., Gur, R. C., Habel, U. and Schneider, F. (2013), Evidence for Gender-Specific Endophenotypes in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder During Empathy. Autism Res, 6: 506–521. doi: 10.1002/aur.1310
1. Grant sponsor: German Research Foundation (DFG, International Research Training Group 1328: “Brain-behavior relationship of emotion and social cognition in schizophrenia and autism”)
Grant Number: KFO 112 and HA 3202/7-1
2. Grant sponsor: Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research of the Medical Faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
Grant number: IZKF, N2-6
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: KFO 112, HA 3202/7-1
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research of the Medical Faculty of the RWTH Aachen University. Grant Number: IZKF, N2-6
Figure S1. Watching Emotional vs. Neutral Video Clips: activation in healthy subjects (green) and ASD patients (red); flexible-factorial analysis (P < 0.05 Family Wise Error corrected, extent threshold = 20 voxels).
Table S1. Demographical and neuropsychological data for autistic patients and healthy control subjects separated for gender.
Table S2. Additional neuropsychological data for autistic patients separated for gender.
Table S3. Brain activations when watching emotional vs. neutral video clips (E>N contrast) in healthy control subjects (Con) and ASD patients (ASD)—One-sample analyses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.