Interaction of Finger Representations in the Cortex of Individuals with Autism: A Functional Window into Cortical Inhibition
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 542–549, December 2013
How to Cite
Coskun, M. A., Loveland, K. A., Pearson, D. A., Papanicolaou, A. C. and Sheth, B. R. (2013), Interaction of Finger Representations in the Cortex of Individuals with Autism: A Functional Window into Cortical Inhibition. Autism Res, 6: 542–549. doi: 10.1002/aur.1314
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Alliance
- University of Houston
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01 HD035471, R01 MH072263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!