Altered Structure–Function Relations of Semantic Processing in Youths with High-Functioning Autism: A Combined Diffusion and Functional MRI Study
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 561–570, December 2013
How to Cite
Lo, Y.-C., Chou, T.-L., Fan, L.-Y., Gau, S. S.-F., Chiu, Y.-N. and Tseng, W.-Y. I. (2013), Altered Structure–Function Relations of Semantic Processing in Youths with High-Functioning Autism: A Combined Diffusion and Functional MRI Study. Autism Res, 6: 561–570. doi: 10.1002/aur.1315
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC99-2321-B-002-037, NSC100-2321-B-002-015, NSC97-3112-B-002-009, NSC98-3112-B-002-004, NSC99-2627-B-002-015, NSC99-2627-B-002-016, NSC100-2627-B-002-013
- National Taiwan University Hospital. Grant Number: NTUH101-S1910
- Department of Medical Imaging, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!