Reduced Serotonin Receptor Subtypes in a Limbic and a Neocortical Region in Autism
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 571–583, December 2013
How to Cite
Oblak, A., Gibbs, T. T. and Blatt, G. J. (2013), Reduced Serotonin Receptor Subtypes in a Limbic and a Neocortical Region in Autism. Autism Res, 6: 571–583. doi: 10.1002/aur.1317
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Studies to Advance Autism Research and Treatment (STAART) grant from the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U54 MH66398
- The Nancy Lurie Marks Foundation
- The Hussman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!