Grant sponsors: INCORE, grant number: 043318; GEBACO, grant number: 028696; C.F. was supported by a Swiss National Science Foundation (FNS) Fellowship for young researchers during the period of this research.
Recognition of Face and Non-Face Stimuli in Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 550–560, December 2013
How to Cite
Arkush, L., Smith-Collins, A. P. R., Fiorentini, C. and Skuse, D. H. (2013), Recognition of Face and Non-Face Stimuli in Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 6: 550–560. doi: 10.1002/aur.1318
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- INCORE. Grant Number: 043318
- GEBACO. Grant Number: 028696
- Swiss National Science Foundation (FNS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!