Specific Neurological Phenotypes in Autism Spectrum Disorders Are Associated with Sex Representation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 596–604, December 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Itzchak, E., Ben-Shachar, S. and Zachor, D. A. (2013), Specific Neurological Phenotypes in Autism Spectrum Disorders Are Associated with Sex Representation. Autism Res, 6: 596–604. doi: 10.1002/aur.1319
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!