Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Parental Broader Autism Subphenotypes in ASD Affected Families: Relationship to Gender, Child's Symptoms, SSRI Treatment, and Platelet Serotonin
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 621–630, December 2013
How to Cite
Levin-Decanini, T., Maltman, N., Francis, S. M., Guter, S., Anderson, G. M., Cook, E. H. and Jacob, S. (2013), Parental Broader Autism Subphenotypes in ASD Affected Families: Relationship to Gender, Child's Symptoms, SSRI Treatment, and Platelet Serotonin. Autism Res, 6: 621–630. doi: 10.1002/aur.1322
This work was supported in part by NIH Autism Center of Excellence P50 HD055751 (EHC) and K23MH082121 (SJ).
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- NIH Autism Center of Excellence. Grant Numbers: P50 HD055751, K23MH082121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!