Do Children With Autism Re-Enact Object Movements Rather Than Imitate Demonstrator Actions?
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 28–39, February 2014
How to Cite
Custance, D. M., Mayer, J. L., Kumar, E., Hill, E. and Heaton, P. F. (2014), Do Children With Autism Re-Enact Object Movements Rather Than Imitate Demonstrator Actions?. Autism Res, 7: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/aur.1328
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-00022-2006