Support for preparation of this paper was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (NIDCD RO1 DC 10290-S1; P50 DC 13027) and Autism Speaks (#2468) to HTF and NIH (NIMH R01 MH084864), Autism Speaks Hi Risk/Hi Impact (#5666) and HRSA (UA3MC11055) to C.K.
Minimally Verbal School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Neglected End of the Spectrum
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 468–478, December 2013
How to Cite
Tager-Flusberg, H. and Kasari, C. (2013), Minimally Verbal School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Neglected End of the Spectrum. Autism Res, 6: 468–478. doi: 10.1002/aur.1329
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIDCD RO1 DC 10290-S1, P50 DC 13027, NIMH R01 MH084864
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: 2468
- Autism Speaks Hi Risk/Hi Impact. Grant Number: 5666
- HRSA. Grant Number: UA3MC11055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!