Support for preparation of this paper was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) (NIDCD RO1 DC 10290-S1; P50 DC 13027) and Autism Speaks (#2468) to HTF and NIH (NIMH R01 MH084864), Autism Speaks Hi Risk/Hi Impact (#5666) and HRSA (UA3MC11055) to C.K.
Minimally Verbal School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Neglected End of the Spectrum
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 468–478, December 2013
How to Cite
Tager-Flusberg, H. and Kasari, C. (2013), Minimally Verbal School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Neglected End of the Spectrum. Autism Res, 6: 468–478. doi: 10.1002/aur.1329
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NIDCD RO1 DC 10290-S1, P50 DC 13027, NIMH R01 MH084864
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: 2468
- Autism Speaks Hi Risk/Hi Impact. Grant Number: 5666
- HRSA. Grant Number: UA3MC11055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!