The Development of the Multidimensional Social Competence Scale: A Standardized Measure of Social Competence in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 631–641, December 2013
How to Cite
Yager, J. and Iarocci, G. (2013), The Development of the Multidimensional Social Competence Scale: A Standardized Measure of Social Competence in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 6: 631–641. doi: 10.1002/aur.1331
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Autism Research Training Program
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR)
- Fonds de la recherche en sante due Quebec (FRSQ)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR)
- Human Early Learning Partnership (HELP)
- Laurel Foundation
- MSFHR scholar award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!