Assessing the Minimally Verbal School-Aged Child With Autism Spectrum Disorder
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 479–493, December 2013
How to Cite
Kasari, C., Brady, N., Lord, C. and Tager-Flusberg, H. (2013), Assessing the Minimally Verbal School-Aged Child With Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 6: 479–493. doi: 10.1002/aur.1334
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIDCD RO1 DC 10290-S1, NIMH R01 MH084864
- Autism Speaks. Grant Number: 2468
- Autism Speaks Hi Risk/Hi Impact. Grant Number: 5666
- HRSA. Grant Number: UA3MC11055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!