The development of ICF Core Sets for ASD is supported by the Swedish Research Council (grant nr. 523-2009-7054), and the Swedish Research Council in partnership with FAS, FORMAS and VINNOVA (cross-disciplinary research program concerning children's and youth's mental health, grant nr. 259-2012-24).
Classification of Functioning and Impairment: The Development of ICF Core Sets for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 167–172, February 2014
How to Cite
Bölte, S., de Schipper, E., Robison, J. E., Wong, V. C.N., Selb, M., Singhal, N., de Vries, P. J. and Zwaigenbaum, L. (2014), Classification of Functioning and Impairment: The Development of ICF Core Sets for Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 7: 167–172. doi: 10.1002/aur.1335
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest related to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 523-2009-7054
- VINNOVA. Grant Number: 259-2012-24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!