Self-Rated Social Skills Predict Visual Perception: Impairments in Object Discrimination Requiring Transient Attention Associated with High Autistic Tendency
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 104–111, February 2014
How to Cite
Laycock, R., Cross, A. J., Dalle Nogare, F. and Crewther, S. G. (2014), Self-Rated Social Skills Predict Visual Perception: Impairments in Object Discrimination Requiring Transient Attention Associated with High Autistic Tendency. Autism Res, 7: 104–111. doi: 10.1002/aur.1336
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0985837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!