This work was supported by grants from the Humanity and Social Science Youth Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China (12YJC190034), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31200779), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (13wkpy40), and grants from National Institutes of Health (R01HD48962 and R01HD46526) and Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada; Grant sponsor: the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Do Individuals with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder Scan Faces Differently? A New Multi-Method Look at an Existing Controversy
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 72–83, February 2014
How to Cite
Yi, L., Feng, C., Quinn, P. C., Ding, H., Li, J., Liu, Y. and Lee, K. (2014), Do Individuals with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder Scan Faces Differently? A New Multi-Method Look at an Existing Controversy. Autism Res, 7: 72–83. doi: 10.1002/aur.1340
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Humanity and Social Science Youth Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 12YJC190034
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200779
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 13wkpy40
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01HD48962, R01HD46526
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!