Grant Sponsor: Martin McCoy-Jesperson Discovery Grant in Positive Psychology
Improvement in Social Deficits in Autism Spectrum Disorders Using a Theatre-Based, Peer-Mediated Intervention
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 4–16, February 2014
How to Cite
Corbett, B. A., Swain, D. M., Coke, C., Simon, D., Newsom, C., Houchins-Juarez, N., Jenson, A., Wang, L. and Song, Y. (2014), Improvement in Social Deficits in Autism Spectrum Disorders Using a Theatre-Based, Peer-Mediated Intervention. Autism Res, 7: 4–16. doi: 10.1002/aur.1341
Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Grant Number: R01 MH085717
Grant Sponsor: National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Grant Number: P30 HD15052
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Martin McCoy-Jesperson Discovery Grant in Positive Psychology
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH085717
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD15052
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- Autism Speaks Baker Summer Camp Scholarship
- SENSE Theatre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!