Grant sponsor CIHR; Grant number: MOP-106418, Grant sponsor OBI; Grant number: IDS-11-02.
Genetic Effects on Cerebellar Structure Across Mouse Models of Autism Using a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Atlas
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 124–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Steadman, P. E., Ellegood, J., Szulc, K. U., Turnbull, D. H., Joyner, A. L., Henkelman, R. M. and Lerch, J. P. (2014), Genetic Effects on Cerebellar Structure Across Mouse Models of Autism Using a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Atlas. Autism Res, 7: 124–137. doi: 10.1002/aur.1344
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- CIHR. Grant Number: MOP-106418
- OBI. Grant Number: IDS-11-02
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- the Ontario Research Fund
- Canada Research Chairs
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Faculty of Medicine at University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!