Rare Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Regulatory Regions of the Superoxide Dismutase Genes in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 138–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Kovač, J., Macedoni Lukšič, M., Trebušak Podkrajšek, K., Klančar, G. and Battelino, T. (2014), Rare Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Regulatory Regions of the Superoxide Dismutase Genes in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 7: 138–144. doi: 10.1002/aur.1345
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Slovenian National Research Agency. Grant Numbers: J3-2412, P3-0343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!