Funding source: The study was funded as follows:
Gut Permeability in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 305–313, June 2014
How to Cite
Dalton, N., Chandler, S., Turner, C., Charman, T., Pickles, A., Loucas, T., Simonoff, E., Sullivan, P. and Baird, G. (2014), Gut Permeability in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 7: 305–313. doi: 10.1002/aur.1350
Grant sponsor: Wellcome Trust; Grant number: GR045093MA; Grant sponsor: the Department of Health; Grant number: 039/0026; Grant sponsor: Remedi; Grant number:22
Ethical Approval: South Thames MREC ref 00/1/50
Conflict of interest disclosure: No authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Financial disclosure: AP receives royalties from Western Psychological Services for the ADOS. The other authors have indicated they have no financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: GR045093MA
- Department of Health. Grant Number: 039/0026
- Remedi. Grant Number: 22
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!