Can Adults With Autism Spectrum Disorders Infer What Happened to Someone From Their Emotional Response?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 112–123, February 2014
How to Cite
Cassidy, S., Ropar, D., Mitchell, P. and Chapman, P. (2014), Can Adults With Autism Spectrum Disorders Infer What Happened to Someone From Their Emotional Response?. Autism Res, 7: 112–123. doi: 10.1002/aur.1351
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- University of Nottingham, School of Psychology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!