Cognitive Perspective-Taking During Scene Perception in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Evidence From Eye Movements
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 84–93, February 2014
How to Cite
Au-Yeung, S. K., Kaakinen, J. K. and Benson, V. (2014), Cognitive Perspective-Taking During Scene Perception in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Evidence From Eye Movements. Autism Res, 7: 84–93. doi: 10.1002/aur.1352
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: ES/1019723/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!