A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Korean Version of the PEERS® Parent-Assisted Social Skills Training Program for Teens With ASD
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 145–161, February 2014
How to Cite
Yoo, H.-J., Bahn, G., Cho, I.-H., Kim, E.-K., Kim, J.-H., Min, J.-W., Lee, W.-H., Seo, J.-S., Jun, S.-S., Bong, G., Cho, S., Shin, M.-S., Kim, B.-N., Kim, J.-W., Park, S. and Laugeson, E. A. (2014), A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Korean Version of the PEERS® Parent-Assisted Social Skills Training Program for Teens With ASD. Autism Res, 7: 145–161. doi: 10.1002/aur.1354
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Seoul National University Bundang Hospital and Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project. Grant Number: 02–2011-047
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A120029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!