This research was supported by:Grant Sponsor: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC); Grant Number: 767–2011-2317 to G.I.; Grant Sponsor: Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR); Scholar Award to G. I. Grant Sponsor: Autism Research Training (ART) program funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR); Grant Number: STN 63728 to K.A.
Age-Related Changes in Conjunctive Visual Search in Children with and without ASD
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 229–236, April 2014
How to Cite
Iarocci, G. and Armstrong, K. (2014), Age-Related Changes in Conjunctive Visual Search in Children with and without ASD. Autism Res, 7: 229–236. doi: 10.1002/aur.1359
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Number: 767–2011-2317
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: STN 63728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!