The Association Between Social Cognition and Executive Functioning and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression in Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 216–228, April 2014
How to Cite
Hollocks, M. J., Jones, C. R.G., Pickles, A., Baird, G., Happé, F., Charman, T. and Simonoff, E. (2014), The Association Between Social Cognition and Executive Functioning and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression in Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Autism Res, 7: 216–228. doi: 10.1002/aur.1361
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0400065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!