Grant sponsors: NICHD, Grant numbers K23 HD060601 and P50 HD055748
Emotion Regulation Patterns in Adolescents With High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder: Comparison to Typically Developing Adolescents and Association With Psychiatric Symptoms
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 344–354, June 2014
How to Cite
Mazefsky, C. A., Borue, X., Day, T. N. and Minshew, N. J. (2014), Emotion Regulation Patterns in Adolescents With High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder: Comparison to Typically Developing Adolescents and Association With Psychiatric Symptoms. Autism Res, 7: 344–354. doi: 10.1002/aur.1366
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: K23 HD060601, P50 HD055748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!