Classification of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder by Sensory Subtype: A Case for Sensory-Based Phenotypes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 322–333, June 2014
How to Cite
Lane, A. E., Molloy, C. A. and Bishop, S. L. (2014), Classification of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder by Sensory Subtype: A Case for Sensory-Based Phenotypes. Autism Res, 7: 322–333. doi: 10.1002/aur.1368
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: UA3 MC 11054
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Maternal and Child Health Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!