Comparison of visual sensitivity to human and object motion in autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 191–195, August 2010
How to Cite
Kaiser, M. D., Delmolino, L., Tanaka, J. W. and Shiffrar, M. (2010), Comparison of visual sensitivity to human and object motion in autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res, 3: 191–195. doi: 10.1002/aur.137
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Simons Foundation. Grant Number: 94915
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Temporal Dynamics of Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE-0542013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!