Comparison of visual sensitivity to human and object motion in autism spectrum disorder
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 191–195, August 2010
How to Cite
Kaiser, M. D., Delmolino, L., Tanaka, J. W. and Shiffrar, M. (2010), Comparison of visual sensitivity to human and object motion in autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res, 3: 191–195. doi: 10.1002/aur.137
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Simons Foundation. Grant Number: 94915
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Temporal Dynamics of Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE-0542013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!