What and Why Understanding in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Williams Syndrome: Similarities and Differences
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 421–432, August 2014
How to Cite
Sparaci, L., Stefanini, S., D'Elia, L., Vicari, S. and Rizzolatti, G. (2014), What and Why Understanding in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Williams Syndrome: Similarities and Differences. Autism Res, 7: 421–432. doi: 10.1002/aur.1370
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Fondazione Monte Parma and ERC Advanced Grant “Cogsystems”
- Fondazione Handicap Dopodinoi, Onlus
- MIUR-FIRB TOUM. Grant Number: RBFR086HEW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!