Modest Impact on Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder of Rare Copy Number Variants at 15q11.2, Specifically Breakpoints 1 to 2
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 355–362, June 2014
How to Cite
Chaste, P., Sanders, S. J., Mohan, K. N., Klei, L., Song, Y., Murtha, M. T., Hus, V., Lowe, J. K., Willsey, A. J., Moreno-De-Luca, D., Yu, T. W., Fombonne, E., Geschwind, D., Grice, D. E., Ledbetter, D. H., Lord, C., Mane, S. M., Martin, D. M., Morrow, E. M., Walsh, C. A., Sutcliffe, J. S., State, M. W., Martin, C. L., Devlin, B., Beaudet, A. L., Cook, E. H. and Kim, S.-J. (2014), Modest Impact on Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder of Rare Copy Number Variants at 15q11.2, Specifically Breakpoints 1 to 2. Autism Res, 7: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/aur.1378
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Simons Foundation. Grant Number: SFARI 124827
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23MH082883, R01HD065272, R01MH089390
- Fondamental Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!