Authors Notes: Grant sponsor Swiss National Science Foundation; Grant number: PA00P1_136380 (to A.S.) and Mosbacher Family Fund for Autism Research.
Emotion Regulation in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 9–18, February 2015
How to Cite
Samson, A. C., Hardan, A. Y., Podell, R. W., Phillips, J. M. and Gross, J. J. (2015), Emotion Regulation in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Res, 8: 9–18. doi: 10.1002/aur.1387
Conflict of interest: None.
Ethics: The work with human subjects complies with the guiding policies and principles for experimental procedures endorsed by the NIH.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PA00P1_136380
- Mosbacher Family Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!