RPP25 is developmentally regulated in prefrontal cortex and expressed at decreased levels in autism spectrum disorder
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 153–161, August 2010
How to Cite
Huang, H.-S., Cheung, I. and Akbarian, S. (2010), RPP25 is developmentally regulated in prefrontal cortex and expressed at decreased levels in autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res, 3: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/aur.141
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- NICHD. Grant Number: NO1-HD-8-3284
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD048489
- National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR)/Autism Speaks
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.