Conflict of interest for Catherine Lord: I receive royalties from a publisher for the instrument on which this study was based, but I did not receive royalties related to this study (proceeds were donated to charity).
Restricted and repetitive behaviors in toddlers and preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders based on the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS)†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 162–173, August 2010
How to Cite
Kim, S. H. and Lord, C. (2010), Restricted and repetitive behaviors in toddlers and preschoolers with autism spectrum disorders based on the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS). Autism Res, 3: 162–173. doi: 10.1002/aur.142
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Simons Foundation. Grant Numbers: R01 MH 066496, R01 MH081873, H324C030112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!