More than maths and mindreading: Sex differences in empathizing/systemizing covariance
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 174–184, August 2010
How to Cite
Valla, J. M., Ganzel, B. L., Yoder, K. J., Chen, G. M., Lyman, L. T., Sidari, A. P., Keller, A. E., Maendel, J. W., Perlman, J. E., Wong, S. K.L. and Belmonte, M. K. (2010), More than maths and mindreading: Sex differences in empathizing/systemizing covariance. Autism Res, 3: 174–184. doi: 10.1002/aur.143
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Autism Speaks Pilot Research. Grant Number: 2597
- US National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development Award. Grant Number: BCS-0846892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!