Perception of emotion in musical performance in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 214–225, October 2010
How to Cite
Bhatara, A., Quintin, E.-M., Levy, B., Bellugi, U., Fombonne, E. and Levitin, D. J. (2010), Perception of emotion in musical performance in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders. Autism Res, 3: 214–225. doi: 10.1002/aur.147
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
- National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR; now Autism Speaks). Grant Number: ♯066/DL/01-201-005-001-00-00
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Grant Number: ♯228175-04
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: HD 33113
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: NS 22343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!