Prototypical category learning in high-functioning autism
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010, International Society for Autism Research, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 226–236, October 2010
How to Cite
Vladusich, T., Olu-Lafe, O., Kim, D.-S., Tager-Flusberg, H. and Grossberg, S. (2010), Prototypical category learning in high-functioning autism. Autism Res, 3: 226–236. doi: 10.1002/aur.148
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
- CELEST NSF. Grant Number: SBE-0354378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!